Thursday, September 15, 2011

Stupid Boi Returns...again!



Hi There!

Remember me? Sorry it has been soooooo long since I last wrote anything.   Things are a lot different for me now.  In Feb I went through, what can only be described as, a mental break.  It was a long road to recover.  I also was diagnosed with Celiac disease and have lost 80lbs.  I left Facebook, for now and really haven't gone out much.

That is pretty much it in a nutshell.  Recently, I have learned that people cannot and will not dictate my happiness.  I have to achieve that on my own.  So, I set out on an Adventure to make this life more exciting and happy.

In true Stupid Boi form, I have an obsession with this boy.  (not a crazy, I wanna here you breath through your window type)  Just like I really wonder what this person in like.  I don't actually know this person at all, other than what I see on my work's Facebook account.  (which I obviously can't use to make the connection and wouldn't)

He isn't really that much my type.  Although there is something alluring about him.  Not that he posts a lot or says anything profound; there is just this weird draw I have to him.  I am not really sure what it is.  What I do know is that he is an art student, probably in photography. (there is an album called school work with pictures).  Yes, I Facebook stalk him when I have the chance too.

It's just a really weird thing for me.  I have never spoken to him or seen him (in person).  I don't even know if we have mutual friends. (not that I would ask them to introduce me, because then that makes it really creepy.) I just know that I am drawn to his photos and profile.  I am not sure what exactly caught my eye.  I am rambling on, sorry.

I just wonder if it would be one of those situations where I would meet him and he would turn out to be someone that I totally wouldn't get along with.  On the other hand, I could meet him and he could be the person I imagine him to be. Maybe I'll never know or maybe it is too much Felicity on Netfix.  Or MAYBE this is just one of those Craigslist Missed connections that never gets reconciled.

Either way you'll being here more from me coming soon.

XOXO,
Stupid Boi

No comments: