Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stupid Boi and Friends

So, I am not going to do one of these silly little 2010 year in review things...I will do a Friends in review thing.  I just want to talk about some of the great people that I have meet and continue to be in my life.  They will all have nicknames so it's a little game for them to figure out!

To the Alpha to my Omega.  Damn! You are the only person who can actually handle all the crazy shit I pull.  I am really glad that you are just as fucking crazy as I am...you just won't admit it. I hope that there are many happy returns for the two of us.  One of these days...we are going to end up in jail or famous!

Anita: I am glad that I got to give you that drag name.  I just have one question for you: How the hell you gonna have me on a couch? I am glad that I actually met you. Those two weeks made the world of difference to me.  It gave me that chance to know "That I could, if I really wanted too".  The other advise: "When you walk into the room, there are 30 people just like you..." made more sense then you will ever know!  It is amazing how you can let someone into your life that cannot be easily removed!

He was looking at me! I want to say thank you for all your help this year.  You really helped me through one of the darkest moments in my life.  You housed me when I couldn't and just helped me in so many ways.  You are one of the most AMAZING human beings on this planet. And that is from a Sistas Point of View.

The Russian Spy: I don't know how or why we connected...again! I guess that was destiny! I don't know how to begin to articulate how I feel about you.  All I know is, I want you to know that you are amazing and I admire you. 

I like your jeans:  Who are you? I feel at any moment this will turn into an episode of Touched by an Angel? We have a weird connection...I don't know how to describe it. I love it.  There is something deep within you. This is strange, but sometimes you make friends with someone and after a while it fizzles.  I love that little hint of green I see when I talk about hanging out with other people! Don't worry...nobody will replace you Pati Time!

To my favorite ladies club: You make me smile...everyday! I still don't know how I would have gotten through those dark moments without your support! Thank you!

To the man who "Pays my movie bills":  I really appreciate you! You are so much fun!  I really like going to the movies and hanging with you.  I can't wait to see what kind of trouble we get into! Get the bail money ready, y'all!  PS you little southern twang is fucking adorable!

Stubborn Monkey: I want you to know that I really enjoy having someone to text! I actually really like getting texts from you everyday.  It is really nice! I hope that the future shows you that some of us are really nice people.  I promise you that "this too shall pass" (a la Ditty).  I just want you to know that I have my first aid kit handy and I am always ready to help! One of these days you will know.

These are the people who stay on my text list at all times!  I really have enjoyed meeting you! 2010 SUCKED and can kiss my ASS. You guys were the ones who made it a Fun! If you can figure out which one you are let me know!  

No comments: