Saturday, May 8, 2010

Eat Right, Stupid Boi!

Over the next couple of months I will be merging Flirt with Stupid Boi and the Adventures of Stupid Boi…why? Well, because, I am moving on to a new blog called “Eat Right! Stupid Boi” What is it about you ask? Ah…really do I need to explain that?

I just read a book called Life Force Energy. I have had this book for a while, but recently read it. I actually read it in one sitting! It makes a lot of sense. It is based on a Raw Food way of life. It explains that there are so many things that we put into our body that affect everything. It affects not only our health, but our mental state.

Since most of you know that I have General Anxiety Disorder (GAD); I wanted to try something like this so that I wouldn’t have to spend a lifetime on pills. To me, Western Medicine is something that you should use as a last resort! I do believe in Preventive Medicine is key to a health long life. There are so many things that go into Preventive Medicine though. Preventive Medicine is like maintenance on your car. If you get your oil changed and check the fluids, etc. your car will last you a long time.

This is just an effort to change the way I live. I really want to live a healthier and more productive life. I really think that this will help me achieve thing. I encourage you to read the book. I don’t want anyone to change the way they live or anything like that. I am changing who I am and brining you along for the ride.

I really hope that you will join me in this little adventure! (by reading and commenting) I would love to give a shout out to whoever it is in Russia that keeps reading the blog!


XOXO,
Stupid Boi

No comments: