Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Supid Boi is in your bushes!

Hey there kidos! (Hi Amy...Hi Jill!) SOOOO!  Before I head off to learn all about the booty juice in Pittsburgh; I thought I would check in and say hi! Actually, I really want to talk about Facebook Stalking!

So recently I have meet these two very attractive men!  Well, they both friend-ed me on the lovely Facebook! So, now I am just taking all of my time on Facebook trying to learn everything I should know about these people AKA I am Facebook Stalking them! I know creepy, right!

However, who is to say that they are not stalking me.  Remember the good ole days where you had to drive past someone's house or wait in the bushes to see them?  Now it is like information overload, 24/7!  I had this crush on someone in high school and my friends and I would pile into the car and on our way anywhere we would drive past his house. Good thing we lived nearby! (You know a mile in the other direction)

I don't know what is driving this obsession with stalking people via the interweb!  It is not only a little creepy, but really fun!  I mean now you don't have to pretend that you are not stalking someone...you can actually come out and say "Hey, I Facebook Stalked you today"  and that is totally cool!   I guess saying "Hey, I waited outside in your bushes and dug through your trash!" just isn't that poetic.

Wait, there is more!  You can also subscribe to their updates!  So now you can get a text message anytime they update their status!  It's almost like they are texting you...almost.  So here is to being the creepster that is in you "Facebook Bushes" just hoping you don't catch me! 

Who do you Facebook stalk? 

Stalk ya Later,
Stupid Boi

No comments: