Monday, May 3, 2010

Where I am at...at the moment!

I breaking into something new here.  If you couldn't tell by the title.  This was my birthday weekend!  WOOT!  I had a great time.  I am sore from performing on Saturday night!  So, I am a year older. What does that mean to me? Nothing.

I don't feel any more mature, I don't feel anymore stable.  Actually, I feel just the opposite. I feel like all I am doing is running around trying to make things work and nothing is.  Maybe I am trying too hard.  I feel like I should probably tell you all my state of mind. 

I am not in a good place tonight.  Maybe it was the Goose, the Patron; but I am feeling depressed and lonely.  Very emo! I really want to be better then who I am right now!  I know that this is part of the mental illness that I have; and being a broke bitch, makes it hard to get help.  I do have insurance, but how do you pay the co-pay?

Anyway!  I am just in a weird mood and felt like sharing it.  Maybe you care, maybe you don't, but that is the jest of what is going on in my head.  I just wish there was a button to start over!  Something that when it gets this way I can just say okay "Redo" and make it all work out. 

No comments: