Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stupid Boi's Confession!

Dear Canada,


There is something that I have been meaning to tell you for a long time. I LOVE YOU. Not as in how you love your friends or your family…I mean truly LOVE you! I have been in love with you since I was a kid. That first time I stepped onto your soil and felt the cold air brush against me, I know this was love.

I had long forgotten about the love I have for you until this year. You Winter Olympics made my love burn like the Olympic Flame. I know you feel it too! You are so open and free; so majestic and loving. I cannot wait till I see you again.

I love your healthcare system, your beautiful First People, and your national anthem. I want to thank you for the many wonderful gifts you have given me. Celine Dion and Eric McCormack are amazing.

So to you Canada, I say, I love you and Thank you!



XOXO,
Stupid Boi


PS Don’t tell Argentina. He still thinks I was on a “Business” trip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the letter to Canada. And LOL@ the Mark Sanford style Argentina note.