Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stupid Boi does YouTube

I am a YouTube Junkie. I love the idea that people can make their own content and put it out there for the whole World Wide Web to see. (Yes the WWWW) There are some really great comedy troops with awesome video and some really cool collaboration channels. So, I am going to send some love to all of these people!

Reckless Tortuga
This shit is funny right there! They make some of the funniest videos on the net. I especially love the “Psycho Girlfriend”. I also laugh out loud to all of the “And Now You Know” Videos. If you haven’t seen them Check it out!


5awesomegays
This is a Collaboration channel between…well…5 Awesome Gays. Now, I have to admit that while they are all pretty to look at…I really only think that are 3 awesome gays. Some of the videos are a little…blah. I do enjoy the fact that everyday is a new person and every week is a new theme. All in all, pretty cool…Maybe I can get on there and be the 6th awesome gay! Cause I AM AWESOME!


Waste Time Chasing Cars
Mac, the WTCC, kid is really cute…so it is more about looking at him then his videos. I do have to say though, his videos are really cool. He really takes it outside the box. He uses a lot of green screen and other video tricks. He is really interesting to watch.
There are some that I used to like that now suck…for example
Chris Crocker (Leave Britney alone kid), he used to be funny; now he has gone complete douche bag. His videos are all too preachy now. I am glad you are trying to educate people, but your senseless rants make me want to find you and shake you. I still enjoy some of the videos, and I do like Chris.
Well, I figured that I would share that love today with you all. Who is your favorite YouTuber?

No comments: