Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stupid Boi's broken record!

Okay…so…yeah! I have attached this video from YouTube. This little gay-ling is too cute and tiny. You just wanna put him in your pocket! His name is Joseph Birdsong, he is one of the 5 Awesome Gays. He also does this music…I am not sure how to feel about it. Is this song about me, Joseph?  This song has been stuck in my head, and I have been singing it for days. It was in one of my dreams! Let me know is this song creepy or cool?

XOXO

Stupid Boi

3 comments:

Joseph B said...

definitely cool....i hope. <3

Anonymous said...

Super KA-UTE! I think this song is about you...lol or at least it should be! Muah.

Stupid Boi said...

LOL thanks for the comments! It is super cute and I do enjoy it...I was actually playing this when I was cleaning the house yesterday!