Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stupid Boi's Greatness!

There are many difficult things in life.  I have spent my whole life feeling different then everyone around me. I just knew that my destiny was for greatness. Right now, I am homesick and wish that I could just pack it all up and move somewhere, where there is nothing to do and my friends and I could just party all day.  Alas, I am not on Logo's "A-List New York".  (Although, I would be a much better character!)

I realize that instead of chasing pipe dreams, I, in fact; know what my purpose is in this world.  I was put on this Earth to do one thing.  I know that sounds really cliche and no I did not hear the voice of G*D or anything like that.   I just know what my purpose is.  Now, if I could just figure out how to make more money doing it.

My friend, Luci, gave me the best wake up call.  She said to me "when you walk into that room, you realize that there are ten other people just like you..."  That is the best advice I have ever heard.  It had to do with something specific, but I think it translates to life.   Sometimes, it's just easier to blend into the crowd then to stand out; and sometimes its makes things easier when you realize you are not alone. 

I forgot to stop and look around at what I had, I have spent too much time trying to impress other people and taking the people in my life for granted.  I finally realized that my destiny is not greatness...it's gratefulness.   I have to be grateful for all the people who have touched my life.  I am not going to make some blanket statement about how everyone come into your life for a reason. Some people are just filler!

There are a select few people in this world that I would have to say have changed my life for the better.  Some have given me a sense of G*D and other spiritual information, some are the shoulder to lean on.  Some are there to just send you the text to say "hi" and make your entire day better. Then there are the ones who will lift you up, push you down, and slap you in the face.   All of these people are the best things that have happened. 

This past weekend, yet another person told me that I gave them the strength to "come out".   At first it made me a little angry...then I realized that I had done something great.  I always knew I was destine for greatness!  So off to new adventures...new heights...new lows...always grateful!

XOXO,
Stupid Boi

No comments: