Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Y'all Stupid Boi is Angry.

Change! Can someone change?  I have to say that in the past couple of months, I have really hated myself.  I hate what people call me.  I know that I dug that hole.  I mean could I really be that Bitchy?  Am I the most Offensive person you know?  Or is it that you don't actually know me?

Just the other night I was so Fucking nice to someone who made fun of me and the work I do TO MY FUCKING FACE.  It took everything I had not to lay that cunning linguist (see what I did there) out! I am sorry that you think what I do for a living is something to make fun of...you won't be laughing so FUCKING Hard when you have to come and get tested or G*D Forbid that test comes back positive.  In fact I smiled and the FATHER FUCKER and refrained from reading him like I had a test the next day!

Oh shit, y'all Stupid Boi is angry...as usual.  I am just so tired of feeling like I don't measure up...no matter what I do.  Just once I want someone to stop saying "you do good work" and actually help!

I am sorry that I had to post this...it just had to come out, because I can't spend one more night crying.  I have done some real damage to my self-esteem, self-worth, and my mental health.  I just can't take this anymore! I know I should be more "thicked skinned" but I am not.  Sorry I cannot be the nicest most humble person in the world. 


Thank You,
Stupid Boi

No comments: