Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stupid Boi dreams in Technocolor

Hey there bloggerella!  So, tonight I had the strangest dream!.  I dreamt that I had died.  I really don't know how I died, just that I did.  Well when I arrived in Heaven, there was an escalator which took you to a department store.  That's right kids...like Macy's.  Well I was standing there with a friend and my uncle (who is not dead) came over to greet me and take me to the buffet.

At the buffet my mother and sister were there.  They said we were going to go shopping at the mall.  First we had to eat because that is how you pay for things in Heaven.  So, we went to the mall...I guess I needed a new pair of shoes because I ended up in the Footlocker! So, in the Footlocker, I over hear these two guys talking about how the one died in Jail and that he had been back like 18 times that month. 

The whole time I just kept thinking that I was not going to stay in Heaven, that I would. in fact, return to my Earthy body.  My only other thought was..."I hope I get to keep the shoes"!  It was the strangest dream...I wonder what that all means!

XOXO,
Stupid Boi

No comments: